Jacqui's recruitment career as an executive head-hunter began with Harvey Nash based in London, handling Director level roles for the IT sector. She then moved to HW Group (now Hudson) where she worked for the In-House Legal division. Some of the clients she worked closely with included BP, Orange, Abbey National, British Energy, Littlewoods and MBNA Bank.
Jacqui established McKenzie Douglas in January 2000. She now oversees the running of the business whilst managing assignments across a range of industry sectors. Clients she has worked extensively with have included Dyson, Rolls-Royce, Bombardier, Intel, Bupa and Experian.
McKenzie Douglas has continued to strengthen and develop, along with Jacqui's specialist knowledge and impressive reputation. Having lived and worked in various locations including London, the Midlands and Yorkshire, she is now based in the beautiful Lake District.
Areas of expertise
Significant experience in placing senior level Lawyers, Contract Managers, Commercial Managers, Company Secretaries and IP Attorneys into the engineering, manufacturing, construction, defence, energy, technology, retail, pharmaceuticals, financial services and health care sectors. Jacqui is, for many of our clients, their trusted in-house legal recruitment partner due to her genuine wealth of knowledge and tenacity of spirit in managing executive search campaigns.
- Jacqui has worked with various divisions of a major rail group to find numerous Commercial & Projects Managers and has also placed 30 specialist lawyers ranging in seniority and discipline including litigation, contract management and project finance.
- She has handled a number of positions for a market leading consumer goods business including placing 8 Legal Counsels and Senior Legal Counsels.
- Jacqui has placed numerous lawyers (over 20 and most of the legal team) with a global engineering group, spanning a whole range of specialist areas - including competition, employment, energy, aerospace, asset finance and intellectual property.
- Recruited a Patent Attorney and IP Director for a global engineering business.
- Recruited Head of Legal as well as Deputy Head of Legal for a global financial services business.
Jacqui is a keen swimmer, hill walker and cyclist. She has cycled the “coast to coast” and Western Scottish islands. She is at her happiest in the Lake District mountains with her family and dog, Inca.
Connect to Jacqui on LinkedIn
T: +44 (0)1539 446666